Drawings Painstakingly Crafted by Frida Oskarsdottir and Sara Afzal
No matter how good of a person you may think you are — how dignified, smart, or sophisticated — we all have a few secret behaviors we’d rather no one else knew about. For this issue, we pulled from
personal other people’s experience to bring you our illustrated journey through some of our other people’s not-so-good habits. Our Queen Art Director has been swamped at her Real Art Job these past few weeks, so we asked ourselves, how hard can it be to art? We’ll let you decide.
1. Putting your bag down on the subway platform
2. Posting a shitty picture of your friend (because you look great)
3. Ignoring the “tip” option on the screen at the coffee shop.
4. Popping zits at age 30
5. Taking selfies on the train
6. Stealing milk for your coffee from the communal fridge.